These days, it’s all about being on brand – so it’s time to know yours well, and choose your language accordingly.
I don’t wish to sound the klaxons for the death of the English language just yet, but I believe a little canary has just breathed its last in the mines beneath the Oxford Dictionary offices and that this moment took place when Jennifer Lawrence announced that the name for her new production company would be Excellent Cadaver. What, I hear you say? Yes, Excellent Cadaver is the oddball moniker that Lawrence – currently the highest paid actress in Hollywood – has opted to use for her company to back film and TV projects.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.