It’s time to stop stigmatising the singleton – and instead to learn to see people for who they are
We live in a post-referendum world now. Thanks to Ireland’s decisive vote to repeal the Eighth Amendment and end an oppressive abortion regime, women are a lot more equal these days. Like men, we now have control over our own bodies, and it feels good. Unsettling and disorientating, if truth be told, but good.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive