As Abba prepare to wave their über-hot Abbatar hologram selves (circa 1979) off on tour, what does it say about our need for a sense of community in an increasingly individualised world that old age, physical demise – even death – won’t stop the music?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.