New Seat ready for launch
The Leon X-Perience opens up an entirely new market for Seat Ireland, writes Shane O’Donoghue
All versions of the new model come with chunky looking protection mouldings on the side sills and wheel arches, complemented by aluminium-look detailing in the front and rear bumpers. Other design changes include integrated front fog lights, twin chromed exhaust outlets and larger air intakes. The X-Perience also features an increased ride height for better ground clearance.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive