New car sales still on the up
Figures released by the Society of the Irish Motor Industry (SIMI) last week reveal that new car registrations for August, at 6,429 vehicles, were up 32 per cent on the same period in 2014, while total sales for the year to date (116,350 cars) are up 30 per cent.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.