New car sales exceed 120,000 units already this year
The number of cars sold do far this year are up a third over the same period in 2014
Statistics released at the start of the month reveal that new car registrations have exceeded 120,000, at 123,670. That represents a 30 per cent increase over the same period in 2014, while sales for October 2015, at 2,571 units, were up 28 per cent on the same month last year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.