New car sales continue to soar in Ireland
Simi announces latest car sales and jobs numbers, writes Shane O’Donoghue
Data from the Society of the Irish Motor Industry (Simi) reveals that new vehicle sales continued to increase year-on-year through last month. This has contributed to an additional 4,500 jobs in the motor industry according to figures from the CSO.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive