New 600LT is a ‘bargain’ hypercar
We test what turns out to be one of McLaren’s most engaging cars yet
McLaren Automotive (that’s the road-car division, not to be confused with the Formula One team) is relentless in its onslaught of new car launches, tapping into well-heeled buyers’ desire for exclusivity and driving enjoyment. The latest entrant is the 600LT and, while it isn’t limited in production to a fixed number of units, it will only be manufactured by the British company for one year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive