Movers & Makers
Victoria Bentham always knew she wanted to be an artist
For as long as she can remember, Victoria Bentham has been surrounded by ceramics. “My parents opened a tile shop the year I was born, so I have always admired pretty little tiles and the glazes and patterns on them,” she says. “I still go back through them now if I ever need a little bit of inspiration.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive