Move quickly to buy a bargain business SUV
Time is running out for a commercial vehicle tax loophole
A press release from Volkswagen this week served as a reminder that the current tax loophole that allows certain perfectly normal five-seat SUVs to be registered as ‘N1’ commercial vehicles is about to be closed. This may also have gone unnoticed by business buyers planning on buying such cars later in the year, and the savings are considerable, so it’s worth looking into.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive