Monkstown makes its mark with music
We all know that from little acorns great oaks grow – but far too slowly for my liking. Not so when it comes to music festivals if one is to judge by Music in Monkstown, which planted its ‘acorn’ just four years ago and is now a sturdy and impressive annual event in the south Dublin suburb.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.