Model making: making it on the runway
It’s nice work if you can get it, but there’s stiff competition and plenty of pitfalls
Pictured here are a grouping of new faces; fresh modelling talent for 2017. Each has been deemed in possession of ‘potential’ by Rebecca Morgan, the owner of Dublin 2’s Morgan the Agency. And, while each face is evidently camera-friendly, the business of being an Irish model today involves surprisingly more than meets the eye.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive