Mercedes shows its A class
The new Mercedes-Benz A-Class is no longer just the entry point to the German marque’s expansive range; the brand-new model now serves as a showcase for some of the company’s most advanced new connectivity and technology. Mercedes has dropped the bloated look of the previous A-Class for a sleeker image. More angled headlights bring more focus to the front, while the surfacing along the sides appears tauter. Around the back, new lights emphasise the stance of the car more and round off what is a more stylish design.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive