Mercedes coupé was born to drive
Mercedes takes inspiration from its most luxurious cars for the shapely new C-Class Coupé
It seems we’ve written a lot about the competent Mercedes-Benz C-Class in these pages. To date, we’ve had the international and Irish launches of the BMW 3 Series-baiting C-Class Saloon and Estate, followed by the international launch of the sensational Mercedes-AMG C 63 Saloon and Estate and here we are again, this time in the shapely new C-Class Coupé, the two-door, four-seat variant that squares up to the BMW 4 Series Coupé and the (ageing, but still attractive) Audi A5.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.