Meet Ireland's teenage tycoons
Entrepreneurship has no age limit, as some of Ireland’s brightest young people are proving
Three years ago, a British-born teenager called Nick D’Aloisio sold his technology company – a news summary service called Summly – to Yahoo for $30 million. While he was an outlier, he’s far from the only entrepreneur to achieve success early in life.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.