Mazda’s successful new releases
Mazda had the chance to make mid-life improvements to the CX-5 and Mazda6. Did it take the opportunity, asks Paul Healy
Ah the mid-life facelift – the difficult second album of the car industry. Actually, scratch that. The difficult second album is an all-new model trying to follow up the success of its predecessor. Let’s think of the mid-life facelift as the EP released between albums full of experimental works or songs that the band loved, but ‘The Man’ did not deem good enough (read ‘radio friendly’) to include in the 15-song playlist.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive