Classical Notes: The marvel of the Marble City
The Kilkenny Arts Festival has something for everyone
Kilkenny is king of the castle when it comes to cultural feasts and it reaches its lavish best in mid-August with an arts festival that is stuffed solid with wonderful events of various kinds.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive