The make-up trends to try in 2018
From gilded accents to allover glows, these are the trends that just might be worth a whirl on a Saturday night
Each year beckons a wave of new beauty trends - some wearable, some best left to those under the legal drinking age and some that, despite being eye-catching on a catwalk, you’d never be caught dead wearing (we’re looking at you, Tipp-Ex eyeliner). Here, we focus our attention on the first of those.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive