Luxury Guide: Looming Large
Zoë Jordan used neutral colours and a cashmere/wool mix in her unisex Knitlab XY range to appeal to both sexes
Growing up with brothers, says Zoë Jordan, meant she was always the tomboy among her friends. And since setting up her eponymous fashion label, she has been under pressure from the men in her life to design something for them.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.