Luxury Guide: Getting the measure of Investment Dressing
Acquiring pieces from significant designers and eras is key in fashion investment
The term “investment dressing” is frequently bandied about and, yes, in terms of fashion’s cost-per-wear maxim, there are contemporary brands worth “investing in”. But fashion as an investment vehicle involves far greater attention than how well the item fits or whether you can get matching shoes.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive