Film: A love letter to life in the slow lane
Cold War (filmed once again in lustrous black and white) sets a decade-spanning saga of on again, off again love against the momentous backdrop of a bleak era in recent Polish history, the post-World War II absorption by the USSR
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive