Lose yourself in Paris
In this extract from Don’t Be A Tourist In Paris, Vanessa Grall shows you some hidden shining gems in the City of Light
This might sound strange, but I didn’t actually want to move to Paris. I didn’t know anyone here, I had no job prospects, and I was absolutely certain that I could never date a French guy. But I, too, was lost. I needed an escape, and so I packed up my south London flat. Nervously clutching my French passport with a one-way ticket on the Eurostar, I headed for the land of my ancestors and cheese.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive