Los Angeles gets closer and closer every year
The LA Auto Show will see exciting new arrivals from Audi, Bentley, Kia, Mercedes and many more
As you read this, the first weekend of the 2018 LA Auto Show will be well under way over in the States. Time was that this event marked the end of the automotive calendar with a few US-centric new car launches and a bit of mildly interesting car news as we headed into the depths of winter. However, it has evolved into a significant international motor show and, this year, there are more debutants of relevance to Europe than ever before.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive