Long-range electric driving at a decent price
Kia’s big claims for its all-electric Niro stand up to scrutiny, with a useable range of 420km, writes Liam Shard
There is nothing that influences an electric car purchase as much as range. For all the clever technology, for all the environmental awareness, for all that we want to pass on a better world to our grandkids, what electric car buyers crave more than anything else is range.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.