A linear fashion lineage
As someone whose grandfather was a renowned tailor, up-and-coming designer Aisling Kavanagh’s couturial pedigree is impeccable
As a child, Aisling Kavanagh would visit her grandfather’s design studio on Dublin’s Pearse Street. “My grandad Paddy Sweeney was a tailor,” she recalls, “who was well known for making Pat Kenny’s suits for the Late Late Show!”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.