Lifting poetry off the page
Young Irish writers are bringing poetry to a whole new audience through spoken word performances, writes Paulie Doyle
A quote from Seamus Heaney is written in bold, black letters across a white wall inside 11 Parnell Square East: “I rhyme/To see myself, to set the darkness echoing.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.