101 Great Irish Restaurants 2018: Leinster
James Sheridan is one of those chefs with an uncanny ability to construct a menu where you'll want to eat everything on it – Comeragh Hill lamb with a smoked sheep's cheese ravioli, anchovies and capers, and a tartare of venison with a quail Scotch egg, smoked mayonnaise and Jerusalem artichoke being two prime examples. Partner Soizic Humbert looks after front of house, and also brings the influence of her native France to the dessert menu, where you'll find the likes of apple tart tatin, and a blood orange and Grand Marnier baba.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.