A legendary name is updated
The Jeep Cherokee could be argued to have started the SUV trend in 1984, but does it feel outclassed in 2018?
Pity Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA). In the wake of the death of its charismatic former chief executive Sergio Marchionne two months ago, there is bound to be a period of upheaval as the business attempts to get back onto an even keel. And during that time, there’s every possibility that certain brands within the FCA embrace could suffer a transition period.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.