Kilkenny Arts Festival gets set for Return of Ulysses
I love festival brochures, particularly when I am seduced by practically everything they have on offer - and not necessarily in music alone. When it’s a case of laying out its stalls particularly well – and often with daring aplomb - nobody does it better than the Kilkenny Arts Festival, the pinnacle of the summer’s cultural beanos, from August 9 to 19.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.