Kia Proceeding to reinvent itself
The carmaker goes big on style with a sporty take on its new hatchback, writes Shane O’Donoghue
The three-door C-segment hatchback is an endangered species. Not all that long ago, buyers in the market for a sporty-looking alternative to the practical five-door family hatchback would opt for the three-door version.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive