The Good Friday Agreement at 20: George Mitchell talks to Marion McKeone
A seasoned veteran of US politics, George Mitchell needed all his reserves of patience and diplomacy to nurse both sides through the tortuous talks that gave birth to the Good Friday Agreement
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive