Join the culture club this autumn
Summer’s officially over. But take heart: there are plenty of art, music, movies, books and happenings to ease you through the coming weeks. From Ruth Negga at the Gate to extraordinary new Irish prose and groundbreaking TV, here are thirty-three of the best things to do, see and hear. Compiled by Elaine Prendeville, Nadine O’Regan, John Maguire, Tony Clayton-Lea and Jessie Collins
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive