The jewel in China’s crown
Alix Coutures journeys to Hong Kong, and finds a land of contrasts that offers an exhilarating experience
Skyscrapers stand alongside Buddhist temples, small fishing villages exist next to luxury malls, and junk shops rub shoulders with fancy restaurants – the city of Hong Kong is nothing if not full of contradictions.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive