Jaguar raises the game for electric cars
The company’s first fully electric vehicle and, like its future competition, it takes on an SUV design
The world of electric vehicles (EVs) is evolving at a fast rate. Until now, if you wanted a big electric car with a long driving range, you had little alternative to a Tesla. But things are changing; later this year, both Audi and Mercedes-Benz will unveil their own electric SUVs. BMW will follow suit with an electric version of its X3 in 2019.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.