It’s Miller Time
He’s the 32-year-old upper middle-class adviser behind Trump’s child separation policy who is reviled by Republicans and Democrats alike. Here, Marion McKeone charts the rise of Stephen Miller, painting a disturbing image of a dangerous, unrepentant arch agitator, driven by fervent nationalism
It's Miller Time
When Stephen Miller was an eight-year-old student at the elite Franklin Elementary School in Santa Monica, he was required to share a desk with another eight year old. Before his new desk mate could seat himself, Miller took a roll of white masking tape and taped several strips down the centre, dividing the desk into two distinct portions. He warned the new arrival that under no circumstances was he to cross the boundary he had marked out between them.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive