It’s a fair Coppi in Belfast
Coppi, St Anne’s Square, Belfast, 048-90311959, coppi.co.uk, Chef: Jonny Phillips
When I first moved to Dublin 20-odd years ago, it seemed that every second restaurant was an Italian one. Granted, they were all serving pretty much the same menu (garlic mushrooms, lasagne and tiramisu, anyone?), but there were certainly plenty from which to choose.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive