Island Life: Bird watching on Inishbofin
Roisin Finlay heads to the Connemara island and finds big skies, big ideas and peace by the bucketful
‘She reminds me of a librarian. She’s shy, and from a distance, might seem quite dowdy. It turns out she has a fairly racy sex life, though.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive