Insignia GSi may be too pricey for many
Opel’s new model shows fine handling, but its cost is easily undercut by the competition, writes Dave Humphreys
Those of a particular vintage may recall lusting after Opel’s numerous GSi models. More than a decade has passed since we last saw an Opel carrying ‘Grand Sport Injection’ badging, but now it’s back and appearing on the company’s flagship Insignia.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.