Insider Trading: it’s in the bag
Goodbye helmet hair, hello three times better protection than conventional cycle helmets. Insider Trading had given up on ways to look cool and be safe when cycling, and then along came Swedish company Hovding and its imaginative safety bags for cyclists. Designed in the shape of a hood, the airbag helmet activates in an accident, covering the head area in an inflatable, shock-absorbing airbag. Sounds kooky, but Hovding is convincing the world that it works. €299, hovding.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.