Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
We’re loving Massimo Dutti’s new season collection: they seem to be currently nailing grown-up trans- seasonal dressing with soft cashmere sweaters and slim polo necks, some seriously classic boots and shoes and non-branded bags but gorgeous coats in grey and camel tones. Looking to update your work wardrobe for the new season? Start here. Camel coat €399; black dress €99.95; black drawstring bag €169, Grafton Street, Dublin and at massimodutti.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.