Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
Roger Vivier began making shoes in 1926. Opening his first boutique in 1937 his shoes became synonymous with style, elegance and good design. Brown Thomas has just launched a new area dedicated to the brand – an elegant and beautiful addition – stocking the trademark ballerina flats as well as the Sneaky Viv, a recent style of embellished sneaker. Such heritage doesn’t come cheap, however, and prices start at around the €520 mark. See brownthomas.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.