Like it, want it, covet it Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
Having recently visited Mink Hand & Foot Spa for a (surprisingly long-lasting) manicure, I was charmed by their range of Smith & Cult nail lacquers. The brainchild of Hard Candy founder Dineh Mohajer, this US brand has an edgy and youthful appeal with names like Feed the Rich and Lovers Creep – but is gentle on the nails because its formulation lacks the nasties such as formaldehyde and camphor usually found in nail polish. The wide, gold-lidded bottles make these nail lacquers a great gift they’ll look as good on the dressing table as they do on the hand. They cost €25 from Mink Donnybrook and Ballsbridge Dublin. mink.ie.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive