Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
We recently featured Irish designer Rory Hutton’s printed bow ties, but we love his brand new range of silk pocket squares just as much. Printed from Hutton’s hand-drawn illustrations, they’re inspired by children’s drawings of the 1920s and thoughts of far-flung exotic locales such as India and China. €70. roryhutton.co.uk.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.