Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
If you’ve ever wondered what your style is, or tried to grasp the many styles and trends inherent in fashion, then For the Love of Style is for you. Going through styles such as preppy, bohemian and romantic, the book contains lots of great photos and tips from stylists and designers on style advice. For the Love of Style by Corinna Williams and Nina Zywietz, teNeues, €39. teneues.com
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.