Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
Who lives in a house like this? A twist on Through the Keyhole is the delightful La Maison des Carrés (see below) – the new online shop for the Hermès silk square. Make your way through the wonderfully quirky house by illustrator Pierre Marie. Click into the saloon, the treasure chamber or the bedroom to discover over 600 styles of scarves, twillys and shawls as well as tips on knotting your carré (silk square). A fun and stylish way to shop online. Pictured above is the Zebra Pegasus silk twill hand-rolled scarf (90 cm x 90 cm). €330. hermes.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive