Like it, want it, covet it
Be inspired for your spring gardening efforts with luxury group Roads’ latest publishing project, titled Reflections: Gardens. The company, which is headed by Danielle Ryan (granddaughter of Ryanair founder Tony Ryan), has selected some of the world’s most beautiful gardens, from Monet’s retreat at Giverny (below) to Singapore’s futuristic Gardens by the Bay (above), to desire and inspire. €45. See roads.co/books/gardens.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.