In with the old: A new book catalogues long-forgotten Irish ephemera
Old Woman’s Way covers, 1960s bikini models, Johnny Logan; it's all in Brand New Retro
Brian McMahon can’t help but laugh at his predicament. Midway through our interview, he has begun looking around his office for his book, Brand New Retro, so he can illustrate a point he’s making, when he realises he no longer has a copy of it to hand. “Someone came into the office yesterday looking for a copy,” he says. “It was the last one I had.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.