Louise O'Neill: ‘I’m interested in emotional honesty'
Louise O’Neill’s workrate is spectacular. The Cork-born author has just published two new novels, and a theatrical adaptation of Asking For It, the book that made her name, is on the way. Nadine O’Regan asks her how she does it
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive