Hyundai puts more beauty in the beast
The new Santa Fe courts the premium market, offering exceptional quality to match its show-car looks
Hyundai is banking on its SUV range to deliver the sort of sales growth across Europe that will see the Korean carmaker surpass fellow Asian giant Toyota. To that end, the marque has widened its crossover and SUV portfolio significantly in recent years, while upping the quality levels of its products in the process.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive