‘The housing situation is a monstrous injustice to a whole generation of people’
As his memoir hits the shops, former Irish Times environment editor Frank McDonald tells Elaine Prendeville about growing up gay in 1960s Ireland, long lunches with Charles Haughey and the decay of our politics
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive